How Does Procare Connect Work?
Here at Dall'Inizio DaySchool we know how important your child is to you and that often throughout your work day you are wondering how their day is going. We use the Procare Connect app to give you updates throughout the day in "real time" that lets you know exactly what your kiddo is up to.
What do parents gain from Procare Connect?
1) Build Closer Relationships between Staff and Parents
- By making it easier for parents to receive updates and respond to staff messages, they are more likely to feel confident that their child is receiving the best care at our center.
- The photos and videos that are sent will often be the highlight of a parent's day.
2) Procare Connect Works Hard to Reduce Complaint & Confusion
- For parents who don't want to receive multiple messages, there's an option to pick and choose which notifications they want to see.
- Parents can message their child's teacher during the day to let them know something they may have forgotten to tell us at drop off.
- Parents can make immediate requests if they notice their child did or ate something the parents do not want them to.
3) What Can the Parent do in the App?
- Message their child's teacher or school admins
- Quickly view their sign in-out pin if they forget it
- View any activities that were recorded by staff
- Edit their child's allergies & medications
- Edit their child's authorized pickup list
- Add profile pictures for themselves, their children, and their authorized pickups
- View their current account balance
- Set up auto-pay or make manual online payments
4) What Can't the Parent do in the App?
- Parents CANNOT sign their child in or out from their app.
- Parents DO NOT need to pay for the Procare Connect app. It's free to download.
- Parents CANNOT sign up for online payments unless your school has enabled this feature on the website.
- Parents CANNOT edit their child's profile or pickup list if you choose to disable this feature on the website under Settings